COVID-19 Appointment Information
In an effort to protect our employees, patients, and their families, Shreveport Eye Clinic and Ashley Ridge Optical will be implementing the following precautions effective immediately:
- Patients experiencing a cough, fever, or shortness of breath should call and reschedule their appointment.
- Patients who have recently been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 should call to reschedule their appointment.
- Only the patient should attend their scheduled appointment. Attendants will not be allowed into to the patient care area.
- Patients should bring a driver’s license or another form of identification to their appointment.
- Patients will be required to undergo a temperature screening before allowed into the patient care area.
- If you do not have a scheduled appointment, we ask that you do not come to the clinic. We will do our best to assist you over the phone.
As always, we encourage you to practice safe hygiene. Wash your hands well and often, and practice social distancing when possible. Thank you for your cooperation and support on this matter. Please feel free to call the clinic at 318-861-4009 with any questions.